3/17/2009

A litte fresh air!!








While we missed the St Patrick's Day parade today, due to my cleaning bug and not realizing the time, we did get out for some air. The kids all enjoyed the sun and while we were a bit miffed that we missed all the shamrocks, we still had an extremely enjoyable and fun day. Aubri's bedroom is on it's way to being reorganized too!!

It is amazing to me to see how much these little people are changing and growing. I had to post some photos just for this reason. We weren't doing anything special, but the sun on their faces and their sunny smiles sure made it a nice day, nice enough to share!

BTW.. It was 81 degrees today!! I could really get used to this spring weather, but alas, this is the midwest.... It will be cold tomorrow!

3 responses:

ourchinagirls said...

Marian,

And today you are right!! Brrr!! Just gotta love Kansas weather!! I was busy doing spring cleaning yesterday too and told the girls if it was nice we would go to the zoo today. Should have gone to the zoo yesterday :(

Christie

Unknown said...

I love the St. Patrick's Day attire! What happened to Aubri's hand? They all just looked so cute! Sera reminds me of a Chinese leprechaun (is that how you spell that?!!)! Debra

Susan said...

Looks like a great day! Hope Aubri's hand is healing nicely.
Susan