9/12/2009

Labor Day weekend photos








Our labor day was quiet and without lots of work involved at all! No big picnics or crowds of people for us... I needed some quiet time with my kids and that is exactly what we got! Pop had spent the day with Evelyn and we took off to the pool. I forgot my camera again, but I did grab Pop's on the way out!

Sera has decided that since the water isn't leaking in her mouth now, she is brave enough to try some slides and even try to blow bubbles in the water. BIG change for her!!

Andy has discovered that he is just at the height limit to go down the bigger slide with Aubri and while he was excited to try it, he decided that he would rather practice floating! He looked so little up there and it really made me wish my knee would have held me up at the bottom of the slide.. I could not take him on it.

We did spend lots of time on the lazy river together, though.

Aubri spent most of her time either helping Sera learn to slide or going down the big slide in the deep pool or the high dive. She was so proud that she could do these things without being scared this year!! I was a bit sad, too. My baby is 11 and she is really growing up so fast!! I am OK with her being afraid of a few things and needing me!

It has taken me a week to get a moment to post the pictures, because the following week was definitely very laborious!! Oh, well, it is Saturday again and life is a bit calmer once again. I am so very grateful for weekends!!!

0 responses: