12/06/2009

Unimaginably behind.....

There is no way to begin to catch up, so our past few months will have to be shared in just a few pics ( and some pretty poor pics at that) and a few words..... My health has kept me very tired when the work day is done and even on the weekends, but since I now have a reason to account for why I feel this way, as in several combined autoimmune disorders, I don't feel too badly about trying to catch up now. Don't worry, I will be fine. I am just pacing myself more, rather than trying to be superwoman and ending up flat as a pancake with ulcers and hives :-)


October... Halloween, more specifically. Aubri wanted to go to the amusement park rather than Trick or Treat. She is a big kid now!





Grandpa took the little ones to Trunk or Treat at church, and forgot his camera, so the only photos I have are what I tried to grab at school..... They were cuties though!


Sera- 2 years ago in October. Here she is at her SWI watching another child be adopted.

Here she is traveling to her SWI. 'Proof to her kindergarten class that she is Chinese :-)
Some day soon, I will post my thoughts on the past two years, once I get time. She is such a special little one and deserves to have her changes recorded. We first met her on November 9th.... She has changed so much!Thanksgiving at Grandpa's. I cooked a simple meal and we just enjoyed being together! Time with Grandpa is always good time!


A trip to the mall to see Santa.... Now if I could only find the pictures we took with him!!


I promise to set aside more time to simply put the camera battery in to charge before picture worthy events and not rely on my cell as well as to just write a few words. These little ones are such special blessings and whether or not anyone else wants to know what they are doing.... I want to REMEMBER :-)

1 responses:

Barb P. said...

We want to hear!! Glad to hear things are OK...just really busy! HUGS