10/30/2007


RockYou FunNote - Get Your Own

Today was hectic. I have so many thngs to do at school and at home before I leave!! I got a lot of things done at school today, but my list is still so long! Keep your fingers crossed for me that I somehow find a way to get it all done before this Sunday, when we go to the airport! We will stay the night there and leave the hotel at 3 am to be at the airport 3 hours in advance.... It worries me that this trip seems so exhausting before I even get started!! I am sure I will find the energy somewhere!!

Tonight the kids went to the Church Trunk or Treat and had way too much fun. (Yes, I had to put "my" list on hold! ) Andy was a fireman clown and he had the dickens of a time keeping his little nose on and his fireman hat on! He was just too cute though! Aubri was a beautiful Ginny Weasley. With her red hair, it was absolutely perfect! She had wanted the wand when the last book came out and she kept her word that she would use it for Halloween! My baby is growing up!! I am so proud of her! She was so good with Andy and helped him play all the games and do his Trunk or Treating and then came back to the car and helped me pass out candy. I am so grateful that my kids are not greedy and were more excited to pass out the candy and see all the costumes than to get it :-) The sugar high will not be too bad here tonight. In fact they are in bed calmly listening to a book and CD and falling asleep right now. All the screams of excitement are packed way in the treat bags for the night.

I am on my way to bed to join them now. The rest of the things that must be done will just have to wait until tomorrow.

0 responses: