10/20/2007

What a grin!!!






We will see this bright and cheery smile again SOON!! These photos were taken while Sera prepared to leave Changchun and travel to Datong with a nanny! I am so happy that she traveled with someone she loved! She looks so happy and healthy and has been so well loved!!! Cheryl knew how sad I was to see her sad little face in Datong. I know it made them sad too. She sent me these photos and when I opened them, my kids all heard me scream and we all laughed as we opened each one. There is no better way to start a day!!!

Well.. I bet there will be ONE thing....I cannot wait until I see that smile in person!

4 responses:

Charlotte said...

Marian !

What wonderful pictures ! Can't wait to meet her, you and Aubri in GZ !

Charlotte
www.rachaeljanew.blogspot.com

Ohilda said...

Oh my goodness, Marian! I got chills when I opened up your blog. Those smiles are priceless. I can't wait till you get there!

Hugs!

Tammy said...

What a ray of sunshine these pics are. She is just beaming and soon, very soon you will see that precious smile in person.


((((HUGS))))
Tammy

2China4Ayla said...

These pictures are priceless....it did my heart good to see these after seeing her back at Datong looking so scared. I am so anxious to see this sweet little girl in the arms of her Momma!