1/19/2009

Is there a current D*nnis the M*nace Movie???

If not, I have the perfect star for the Asian version!!

My sweet boy should be named Dennis and all the troubles he finds himself in would just be excused so much more readily!

He loves spending time with Grandpa, and until this weekend, I don't think Grandpa had ever fully believed me that Andy must always be within sight....

He tried to reset the thermostat, because he was too hot. He tried to help wind a clock and got the key stuck and the clock stopped... He tried to practice writing his letters... in salt he spilled all over the floor. He fell asleep with popcorn in his lap and poured in down the chair. He tried to figure out why a remote would not work and took it all apart. Since Grandpa was a bit reluctant to share all that he did there... I will bet that he did more that that in one overnight at Grandpa's house!! I know that last week he tried to replace the halogen bulb in the living room and ended up breaking 3 bulbs.... I wasn't watching him then either. He does these things so FAST! I can only hope and pray that I can work with him to help him direct this energy to something positive, or who knows what he will get into when he is bigger!!!????

At least now Grandpa is fully on board with not letting this boy out of our sight! He is such a sweet kid, and he knows he is not supposed to be doing these things, but just cannot stop himself when the thought hits him. At least when he knows no one is watching! :-) He is sneaky, but at least he is trying to be helpful while he is sneaking! :-)

0 responses: