6/20/2009

My oldest baby...



is growing up so fast! She has been spending her mornings going to summer band and honor choir, then coming to my classroom to help for an hour before ESY lets out. She has been so excited about the new music she is learning and has been a pretty good helper too. She will tend to ask why, more than my paras do, when I ask her to do something, but once she understands, she is on it. I have really been impressed with her abilities to see the children in my class for the sweet and wonderful kids they are. She enjoys being there and they know it and also enjoy her attention, especially when she talks to them about stuff that "us old folks" cannot relate to. It is good all the way around! I included a photo of her with one of my students she is exceptionally fond of. I wish I could include the smile being returned, but if you imagine the smile of an angel, you will know why Aubri is smiling too!

Aubri is also helping me in the afternoons, enjoying a summer dance class, her youth group activities and of course SWIMMING! She is such a joy to parent! She is so good with her siblings, most of the time, and when they annoy her, she is also god at putting them in their place :-) I love that they are enjoying good times together and that they enjoy being with each other. I am so grateful for her help, too!

I don't really know why I have been so blessed to be mom to this sweet girl, and for that matter, all 3 of my kids, or to have a job I would do for free ( if I won the lottery) but I am sure glad I have been!! I know true blessings!

0 responses: