2/03/2008

Time! Where does it go?






Sera and Aubri and I have all taken turns being ill this past week. Some confounded virus going around school.... I wish it would not hit us, but we are very blessed to be able to recuperate easily. Andy has had an immunity to this... I hope!

I am so behind on everything.... I need a month of 24/7 uninterrupted good focus time just to catch up! But we are making it and getting the basics taken care of :-) Everyone is eating well, has clean clothing and sleeping! The rest will just have to get done as it can be done. I just wish I didn't need to worry so much about it!

Today, besides my trying desperately to catch up on laundry and get some work done for school, we got to go through YangYang's clothing since her tummy is really slimming down and she is getting a bit taller, so her clothes are fitting her better! When we first came home she could only wear certain tops in 3t and only leggings in 2T. Her little round buddah belly, short little legs and chubby cheeks were obstacles in finding things that would fit! Dresses and leggings were the things that fit best. Cute little jeans and pants were just not doable. They were either too long or too tight around the waist. Now the 2T tops and pants are actually fitting!!! Just 2 months of moving around and running and playing with friends and siblings has really morphed her little 12 month old type figure into that of a typical 2 year old. I know she will be losing more of her baby face soon as she continues this journey to catch up physically and developmentally to being 3 and a half! It has been so much fun enjoying her being a baby though!!

Sera YangYang thoroughly loves clothes as you all know and just had a ball trying things on I had put away due to the fit factor! She finally decided on an outfit for the day, after I had sorted things out and put them together in outfits for her to choose from for the week . I generally put a choice of two outfits in a daily slot in a hanger in her closet, to help save time in the am. I need more ideas for time savers!!! Today she chose from all the outfits and really took her time! She was going to have nothing to do with wearing just the clothes and HAD to wear a nightie over them! She was so proud of her style!

She adds such a ray of sunshine, or should I say Pixie dust, to this house! I had to share the smiles with you!

Now I MUST get back to work!!!

0 responses: