11/01/2008

Some photos of the crazy times around here

Click to play Some Halloween Fun 2008
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow


I wish I had been able to get more photos of Trunk or Treats or out Trick or Treating last night. I at least got one of each child in their parade at school. We went to a small town about 20 miles from home and had and old time Halloween. The kids walked to the church and to trunk or treats and then rode around in the back of a truck to the different houses. The church had a really neat Enchated Forest and Sera fell in LOVE with the miniature horses. We also saw owls, close up! We went back to a good friend's house and had the best ribs and potato salad ! It was tiring and lots of walking for Mom and for little legs, but it was worth every step. They will have lots of memories, I hope and I know they had fun!

0 responses: