5/24/2009

A few photos of the puppies...

I really should have taken more photos and video of these three little balls of fluff before they moved on to their new families.

Bisou went with his new family, a teacher from school who finally had time to deal with a puppy when school let out, this last Thursday and Gucci went almost 3 weeks ago....

I am terribly behind and have no hopes of ever being caught up!! Catching good photos of little black fluff balls is not an easy feat for this photographically challenged mom, though... So I am some what excused I guess. I did manage to take these the day before Gucci, or the Gooch, went with his new family ( also a teacher from school).

We do miss the 2 boy fluff balls and really enjoyed watching them grow! I also appreciate not having so many little bodies to keep track of and care for.... It looks like Madeleine, the only girl, will be staying with us since the kids are not OK with me sending her out of state and really want to keep her. It is a good thing she will never be more then 4 lbs and doesn't eat much!! She has already learned how to keep out from underfoot and has the same personality as her Dad, very laid back and quiet, so she will not be much trouble.

She certainly provides the kids with hours of entertainment since Aubri walks her, while Andy walks BaoBao and Sera walks Bitsy ( momma dog). Our big Bella, the standard poodle, is mine to walk :-)

Yep! I can walk around the block this year without pain!!! I need a cane to make sure I don't fall due to not feeling my foot, but I can go out with my kids again, finally!!! It is a bit odd looking I am sure, as I do walk with a weird limp with the drop foot, but I truly don't care what people think about me and I really don't think they will even see the old lady walking with the cute kids and puppies. They like having me along and I love being able to go with them!!! Nothing like a moving circus!





0 responses: