5/30/2009

Garage Sales!

We LOVE 'em!!! Today we hit the jackpot for Aubri, who is growing so fast that I just cannot keep her in clothes. We found her several brand new pairs of Old N*vy Jeans for 2 bucks a piece! We also found several Abercr*mbie and H*llister t shirts for her. She is thrilled! I can't buy these brands for her any other way and the clothes look new! We also found a little dog crate for 3 bucks and a couple of G*p button down shirts for Andy for a buck a piece and a super cute gymnastics leotard for Sera for a buck. It is a fun time to get out as a family and bargain hunt. We got a Little Ce*sar's pizza for 6 bucks on the way home. Cheap fun, but we like it that way!!

We are getting ready to have a garage sale at my dad's this next week. I am hoping I can get the kids as excited about getting rid of some of their stuff! Wish me luck!

I will try to post photos of their efforts next week when it all gets a bit more organized.... In the mean time, I go back to work half days on Monday, Andy starts summer school for a half day, Aubri starts honors band and honors choir and Sera gets to spend some special time with Grandpa. They are all taking gymnastics and swimming in the afternoons and then swiming in our neighboor hood pool. Life is busy!

0 responses: