3/10/2008

Glorious Sunshine!!








Oh, this morning was tough. For some reason Sera decided that she was not going to wear long sleeves and kept going to get a short sleeveed top and begging to put it on. Every time I tried to put on a long sleeve top, she melted in tears and kept holding the short sleeve top. I gave in, which I know will haunt me later, and had her put a sweater on under her coat as we left this am. She was fine with this.

Aubri, Andy and I all wore long sleeves, as usual. I wonder if Sera actually listened to the weather report this am and understood it, because today was beautiful!!! Sera went to day care when I was in inservice and Andy and Aubri went with Grandpa to the lake to feed the ducks. When we got home the kids rode bikes and played in the front. It delayed dinner and getting everything done, but it was soooooo worth it!

Sera amazes me daily at the new things she does. Today she RAN down the hill and didn't fall once! She even tried to ride a scooter! If Jie Jie and Ge Ge are doing it, she is going to do it too!! Andy is now riding a 2 wheel bike now and I will bet that she will be soon!

2 daredevils in my house... Oh MY!!!

1 responses:

Denna said...

I am so amazed at how well Sera is doing. She is so happy. She seems to smile all the time.
I have enjoyed following your blog.