8/03/2009

Rivalry??

Since Sera has continued to insist that we call her " Cute Little Muffin Girl What Has Sprinkles" due to her new smile and being a "different girl", Andy has been asking what his new name should be since he lost his front tooth and his smile is different too. I kept telling him that I did not rename Sera and don't want to rename him. I like their names.

Well, tonight Sera was teasing with me and trying to bounce on me, so I started to call her a Banana Nut Muffin.... You can guess who wanted in on the name calling and rough housing!
( Aubri slept through it all- she has really been tired!) So... since he is such a long and skinny little guy, he is now our Chief Noodle Boy! Two of my favorite foods!!!

I found this photo below online while looking for a photo of noodles. It looks so much like Andy did as a baby, from photos I was given of him. I wonder where that precious pudge went! You can purchase it by clicking on the link, should you feel so inclined. I am sure the photographer would be pleased. I mainly linked it so that someday I just might need to purchase it myself to remind me of the fun we had tonight, my little Muffin girl, my Noodle boy and I.


0 responses: