11/06/2007






All is well!! I just lost my post I had written and am starting over... Our guide will be here soon so this will be brief!!


We are safe and sound despite a very LONG trip which made mattresses made of boards covered with padding feel like HEAVEN!!


Aubri was so tired on the last flight that she actually fell asleep with her head in her food!! I posted a before pic.... She just could not wake up to eat!!
We are so much better this morning!! We have a nice room and went to eat breakfast. I stink with chopsticks, so while it was good, I may get to lose some weight!
We are off to see the foster centers today and get rid of 2 big bags! We will be in siping tonight and will get Sear tomorrow at 4 pm here, 3 am Thursday there!
It is almost surreal!! I will try to post photos of the babies tonight!

2 responses:

Anonymous said...

Hoorayyyy you made it!!!!
Lucky Aubri, I never sleep on those flights and it kills me how these kids can be knocked out through all the noise. Rachel did great on the flights to and from Japan and I never slept a wink.

Have a great day!

roberta

Tammy said...

Marian,


TODAY IS THE DAY!!!!!! I am soo excited for you!!!! I will be checking the computer OFTEN for a gotcha day update and photos.


(((HUGS)))
Tammy