11/03/2007

Packing is no fun...


I have gone over my lists and think I finally have the things we will need packed. Aubri's stuff is all in her backpack and roll on, mine is soon to all be in my new convertible Rick Steves bag, which I LOVE and my computer bag! I have a huge suitcase packed with our necessary liquid medicines, laundry soap etc.. and gifts. Then I have another duffle bag from IAAP to take. Once I get rid of the gifts and duffle, we will be traveling light!! I will have plenty of room to put anything we purchase in the big bag. There is way more than enough room for the Chinese Dora DVD's for my little Chinese Dora ( Sera) and the Ultraman Andy wants!

I absolutely hated lugging all the bags we took last year when we got Andy. We never used so much of it. I worry though ( since I am a worrier and come by it genetically) that we may be leaving something we will need and not be able to find there... but I would honestly rather worry than carry it!!

The panda phone is ordered, our hotel confirmation for Sunday night is here and all I need to do today is organize my adoption paperwork, pick up an antibiotic, trim the dogs, double check the packing lists, do laundry and get a medical form for Andy notarized! I know there are other things that wil l have to be done too...

I so hope I can sleep on the plane!!! I know Aubri will be out like a light!

If there are no posts for a few days, please bear with us. I will call my dad and he will tell a friend to post something if we have trouble with the internet our first few days there. We will be flying and hanging out in airports from 3 am Monday ( to get on a 6 am flight) until 8:50 pm TUESDAY!! Now that actually means 7:50 am here, but it will be way too long for me!!

If we can post from Changchun, you should probably see something late Tuesday evening here in the US, which will be Wednesday morning in China.
,
'Next post will be from China!

0 responses: