7/30/2009

NO photos MOM!!!

Well, Sera's face is looking better and better! It is no longer lopsided and she looks like she is going to have a precious little bow mouth. It makes her look so dainty and delicate. Sadly, she is not as in love with it and has absolutely refused to let me photo it today. She did spend about an hour in the bathroom mirror, getting to know herself again, however, so maybe tomorrow she will not chew me out when I get out the camera :-)

Keeping her quiet is much easier said than done. Andy and Aubri entice her to join in their play, so I had to keep them all quiet. For those of you who know Andy in person, you understand that this is no easy feat at all without the use of a straight jacket... Of course I did not resort to that, but the thought did cross my mind several times! Bad mom!!! So she escaped scraping and banging her face 2 times today while interacting with her siblings.............. Please say a prayer that I can continue to avoid the disaster of a ripped stitch!!!!!

0 responses: