7/30/2009

Scary stuff!!

Normally I keep my political views to myself, but WOW!!! This is terrifyingly scary stuff Obabma is trying to shove into place!!! This means that not only will my students be on the cut off list for medical treatment when labeled and non contributing members of society, but so will I also be old someday and will also be labeled as non contributing... and just allowed palliative care... I understand needing to balance a budget, but this is so far from where we thought that American's have been heading.....

1 responses:

Unknown said...

You're absolutely right! It is scary! It's a Hitler-type goal -- remember, he wanted a "pure" society. I never read George Orwell's 1984, but isn't this similar to what is in that book? I heard someone on a radio show call it "Orwellian." Where are the reasonable-minded folks in all of this?!@!!